We all love to read and understand interesting facts. But when it comes to reading scary facts, it’s not the same case. Many people love to read the scary facts but at the same time we all know how it feels like to read the scary facts alone and especially at the night. So We don’t recommend anyone to read this list alone at night.
1) Crows are one of the most intelligent species on the planet. They can recognize people’s faces and voices.
Crows are considered as one of the most intelligent species and research shows that crows has the ability to recognize face and voice of people and can know who their human friends are which is the ability for crow to survive.
2) There are over 250,000 deaths a year due to medical error.
According to the study, more than 250,000 people die every year because of medical mistakes which is the third highest reason for death after heart disease and cancer.
3) When a person dies, sense of hearing is the last to go.
According to research, Hearing is said to be the last thing to go after dying.
4) A body decomposes four times faster in water than on land.
5) Pigs can eat an entire human body.
Pigs eat almost anything. They also eat human bones. In 2012 a farmer was eaten by pigs after having heart attack.
6) Fir trees can grow in human lungs.
Fir tree was found growing inside man’s lungs who had cancer.
7) Over 80 million bacteria can be exchanged in one kiss.
According to research, about 80 million bacteria can be transferred in a 10 second kiss.
8) A human head remains conscious for around 20 seconds after decapitation.
9) Bananas are radioactive.
As bananas are rich in potassium, bananas are slightly radioactive.
10) Dolphins murder other animals just for fun.
They kill other animals just for fun.
11) You are more likely to die on your birthday.
Study suggest that people are 6.7% more likely to die on their birthday.
12) Dreams Are Mostly Negative.
Most dream emotion are negative. Negative dreams are more frequent than positive dreams.
13) Salt water takes 10 minutes to drown you.
14) Some moths drink human blood.
There are moths that feed on the blood of the vertebrates, including humans.
15) Dolphins can be sexually aggressive and have been known to go after humans.
16) Left handed people die 3 years earlier than right handed people.
Left handers are supposed to die 3 years earlier than right handed people. However it does not seems to be correct. Left handers had an average age of 66, while right handers an average of 75.
17)You’re Actually Paralyzed When You Dream.
Your body becomes paralyzed during your dreams and you do not try to act according to your dreams, which is called sleep paralysis.
18)27,000 tress are cut down every day to become toilet paper.
The tree population is being diminished and Almost 27,000 trees are cut down every year for the purpose of making toilet paper.
19) People make their lives 1.4 years shorter who spend more than 2 hours a day in front of the TV.
Watching TV for more than 3 hours a day can shorten people life for 2 years although he/she does exercises regularly.
20)You Forget 90 Percent Of Your Dreams Within 10 Minutes.
Most people forget 50% of their dream in only 5 minutes and 90% of their dreams within 10 minutes.
21) Meat is treated with Carbon Monoxide.
Meat is treated with Carbon Monoxide to make it look fresh. Meat is treated with 0.4% carbon monoxide, 30% carbon dioxide and 69.6% nitrogen which is safe to eat.
These are some of the Scary facts (Creepy facts). Hope you Like it.
Scary facts Scary facts Scary facts Scary facts Scary facts Scary facts Scary facts Scary facts Scary facts
Have any queries? Visit our Contact US
Want to Know more About Us